Los Angeles, CA — April 29, 2022 — Adam Levy returns to the frontier of the web3 creator economy with Mint Season 5, a leading audio and video series exploring how the creators of today are building the communities of tomorrow using web3 primitives like social tokens, NFTs, and DAOs, to name a few. RSVP to receive episode one by visiting https://adamlevy.io/mint-season-5.
This season of the Mint Podcast is psyched to bring you over 20 exclusive conversations with the creators, collectors, and founders defining the web3 creator economy. The next two months will explore the future of music, social networks, and the creative commons license (cc0), capturing key insights from its sector’s respective movers and shakers.
The season is available to enjoy across all video and audio streaming platforms, answering the most frequent questions creators and communities have when building alongside web3 primitives.
“Season 5 will feature interviews with some of the most creative and forward-thinking names in the web3 creator economy,” said Mint Founder and Host Adam Levy. “Each episode features tips, tricks, and invaluable insights straight from the catalysts defining this decentralized revolution.”
From modern fan clubs where hundreds crowdfund an artist into financial liberation to multi-million dollar communities surfacing overnight, this season welcomes the best stories emerging from web3.
Season 5’s headliners include:
- Ice Cube | American rapper, actor, filmmaker, and entrepreneur who’s more recently known for founding a 3-on-3 basketball league that’s using NFTs to give fans voting rights and ownership perks in their favorite teams.
- G Money | A highly respected pseudonymous influential investor and collector known for his early conviction in Cryptopunks amongst many other bluechip collections.
- Krista Kim | A Canadian-Korean contemporary artist whose works frequently use light, digital technology and sound.
- Jimmy McNelis | CEO of nameless who empowers brands and enterprises to launch and fully manage their own custom NFT projects.
- Michael Le (justmaiko) | Founder of Shluv Pals and social media personality with over 51 million fans worldwide.
- David Greenstein | Co-founder and CEO of Sound.xyz, who’s redefining how music should be valued and experienced.
- Oshi | Music producer and legendary independent artist having paved the way for much of the web3 music movement today.
- illaDaProducer | Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum producer and founder of WhoWhos TreeHouse, a music NFT community aimed at supporting up n coming artists.
- Mike Dudas | Co-founder of The Block, LinksDAO and venture investor at 6th Man Ventures.
- Emma Jane | Founder of DIGITALAX, the web3 cc0 fashion protocol.
- Joey DeBruin | CEO and Co-Founder of Backdrop, who connects tokenized communities in web3.
- Brett Goldstein and Michael Houck | Co-founders of Launch House, a private community focused on connecting and supporting top entrepreneurs.
- JVCKJ | aka Jack Johnson, who’s artist name is JVCKJ, is widely known as one half of the multi-platinum pop duo Jack & Jack. He’s a creative force who earned a billion-plus streams, multi-platinum records, and countless sold-out tours.
- x0r (Michael Blau) | NFT artist, shadowy super-coder and is part of crypto team at Andreessen Horowitz.
- Patrick Rivera | Co-Founder of Mirror.xyz, a publishing platform for writers that leverages cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Will Collier | Co-founder of decent.xyz, who enables musicians to monetize their work directly through their fans, aligning artist & fan incentives to reinvent funding, IP protection, and discovery
- SidneySwift | An American entrepreneur, producer of founder of Chill Rx, a music NFT collective. He also co-founded intellectual property and creative development studio, Defi Entertainment.
- Andre Benz | Co-founder of Trap Nation, an American music promoter that is primarily known for releasing electronic music on its YouTube channel. His latest venture titled Soundmint.xyz allows anyone to own a unique piece of audiovisual via an NFT.
- IBN IGLOR | independent music artist and web3 creator.
- Ryan Li and Wilson Wei | Co-founders of CyberConnect, a universal social graph that connects everyone on Web3 in contextually meaningful ways.
- Dot | Producer, artist, epic DJ and web3 creator.
Submit your email to receive all 20+ episodes for free by visiting https://adamlevy.io/mint-season-5.
Reaching over 20,000 web3 users per month, Mint hosted by Adam Levy is a leading audio and video series exploring how the creators of today are building the communities of tomorrow using web3 primitives like social tokens, NFTs, and DAOs, to name a few. Each month, a new season rolls out with numerous untold journeys from notable creators, web3 founders, and thought leaders, who are tinkering with social money to make their creator economy a reality.
Learn more by visiting https://adamlevy.io/mint-season-5.